Iona College (ACEJMC Accredited), New Rochelle, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Concentration in Journalism, GPA: 3.8
Mass Communication Honor Program
Dean’s List: Six consecutive semesters
Golden Key International Honor Society
Delta Epsilon Sigma Honor Society
Meredith Video Studios, Better Show, New York, NY
Production Assistant (January 2015-Present)
- Run the prompter for the hosts during various home, beauty and cooking segments.
- Work with guests who will appear on the show.
- Revise story boards for upcoming bookings and shows.
- Assist production team in all stages of production.
- Research and book lifestyle talent and experts for the show.LMC-TV, Mamaroneck, NY
Freelance Reporter (February 2014-Present)
- Research stories to pitch to the producer within the local community, such as new restaurants or businesses.
- Produce video segments on local businesses by interviewing the owner and customers.
- Co-anchor live for weekly televised shows.3W Magazine, New York, NY
Videographer and Editorial Intern (October 2014-January, 2015)
- Attended various networking and public events in New York City to produce short videos.
- Produced, filmed and edited video content on entertainment and lifestyle stories.ClaimFame, New York, NY
Editorial Assistant (June 2014-December 2014)
- Researched and posted 12 nationwide casting calls on a daily basis.
- Managed, updated, scheduled and tracked social media content.
- Wrote entertainment blogs for the website.NBCUniversal, Bravotv.com, New York, NY
Editorial Intern (September 2013-December 2013)
- Created and managed photo galleries of popular Bravo TV shows including episode snapshots, features and behind-the-scenes content.
- Managed advertised video content from the Bravo website onto Outbrain.com.
- Participated in weekly editorial meetings to pitch creative ideas, as well as discuss website content.
- Created and launched online quizzes for reality shows.NBCUniversal, Maury Povich/ Trisha Goddard Show, Stamford, CT
Production Intern (January 2013-May 2013)
- Assisted production assistants with preparing for shows including arranging wardrobes and lining guests up for individual segments.
- Screened and documented phone messages regarding inquires and interest for future segments, recorded contact information and categorized topics for producers.
- Confirmed audience attendance to ensure appropriate number of viewers for taping days.ACTIVITIES
- Society of Professional Journalists, President (2012-2014)
- WICR: Iona Radio Station, Weekly Host (2013-2014)
- Ionian Newspaper, Staff Writer (2011-2014)
- Iona College TV, General Member (2011-2013)
- Study Abroad Program, Rome, Italy (Summer 2013)SKILLS
Language: English, fluent Spanish and conversational Italian
Technical: iNews, Final Cut Pro X, InDesign, WordPress, Prezi, PowerPoint, iMovie, SoundCloud, Hootsuite, All social media platforms.
Sample work available upon request.