A + E Networks, The Dev Lab, New York, New York
Associate Producer (August 2016-Present)
- Research and cast talent for upcoming and developing shows for A&E, History Channel, FYI and Lifetime.
- Conduct pre interviews and Skype interviews for potential talent.
- Edit skype interviews and turn them into short sizzles and casting tapes, using Final Cut Pro X.
- Write one sheets and bios for potential talent.
- Research and pitch show ideas on a weekly basis.
Fact check scripts for developing shows and documentaries.
Disney ABC Television Group, The Chew, New York, New York
Production Assistant (January 2016-July 2016)
• Booked guests to appear on the show for segments.
• Pitched food and craft segment ideas, bit ideas and interview questions to producers.
• Created graphics and lower thirds for all cooking and crafting segments.
• Assembled segment cards and recipe cards for hosts and producers to use during show days.
• Researched and wrote one sheets and biographies for upcoming celebrities and guests.
The Security Brief, New York, New York
Associate Producer (September 2015-November 2015)
• Research and book guests and experts.
• Create and research questions for game segments.
• Update all show and guest databases for upcoming taping weeks.
• Assist my production team with any assignments on pre production and show days including but not limited to briefing guests and creating blue cards.
• Arrange travel accommodations for guests and experts
• In charge of having every guest and expert sign releases
Disney ABC Television Group, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Stamford, CT
Assistant to Executive Producer (April 2015-September 2015)
• Work directly with the executive producer and host of the show.
• Record all show statistics and contestant recaps for over 175 episodes.
• Write promotion teasers for speciality shows and upcoming air schedules.
• Arrange production meetings and other logistics.
• Organize all show information into binders for the entire season.
LMC-TV, Mamaroneck, NY
Freelance Reporter (February 2014-Present)
• Research stories to pitch to the producer within the local community, such as new restaurants or businesses.
• Produce video segments on local businesses by interviewing the owner and customers.
• Co-anchor live for weekly televised shows.
Meredith Video Studios, Better Show, New York, NY
Production Assistant (January 2015-April 2015)
• Assist production team in all stages of production.
• Research and book lifestyle talent and experts for the show.
• Run the prompter for the hosts during various home, beauty and cooking segments.
• Work with guests who will appear on the show.
• Revise story boards for upcoming bookings and shows.
ClaimFame, New York, NY
Editorial Assistant (June 2014-December 2014)
• Researched and posted 12 nationwide casting calls on a daily basis.
• Managed, updated, scheduled and tracked social media content.
• Wrote entertainment blogs for the website.
NBCUniversal, Bravotv.com, New York, NY
Editorial Intern (September 2013-December 2013)
• Created and managed photo galleries of popular Bravo shows including episode snapshots, features and behind-the-scenes content.
• Managed advertised video content from the Bravo website onto Outbrain.com.
• Participated in weekly editorial meetings to pitch creative ideas, as well as discuss website content.
• Created and launched online quizzes for reality shows.
NBCUniversal, Maury Povich/ Trisha Goddard Show, Stamford, CT
Production Intern (January 2013-May 2013)
•Assisted production assistants prepare for shows including arranging wardrobes and lining guests up for individual segments.
•Screened and documented phone messages regarding inquires for future segments and categorized topics for producers.
•Confirmed audience attendance to ensure appropriate number of viewers for taping days.
Iona College (ACEJMC Accredited), New Rochelle, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Concentration in Journalism, GPA: 3.8
Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Informational Talk Show, 2016 (The Chew)
Mass Communication Honor Program
Dean’s List: Six consecutive semesters
Golden Key International Honor Society
Delta Epsilon Sigma Honor Society
Society of Professional Journalists, President (2012-2014)
WICR: Iona Radio Station, Weekly Host (2013-2014)
Ionian Newspaper, Staff Writer (2011-2014)
Iona College TV, General Member (2011-2013)
Study Abroad Program, Rome, Italy (Summer 2013)
Language: English, fluent Spanish and conversational Italian
Technical: iNews, Final Cut Pro X, InDesign, WordPress, Prezi, PowerPoint, iMovie, SoundCloud, Hootsuite, All social media platforms.